Movie fans are discovering home theaters are not just a showpiece room. They are a way to spend quality time with the people you care about, while controlling every aspect of your movie experience.
Why People Dislike Movie Theaters
- Dirty seats, gum and candy and popcorn on the floor
- People talk throughout the movie and disturb your enjoyment
- Someone sits in front of you and obstructs your view
- You have to wait in line just to get over-priced refreshments
- Audio and video quality can be disappointing, with difficult to understand dialogue
CBS4 News and microbiologist Dr. Julie Toruellas-Garcia swabbed movie theaters in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties and found bacteria growing in almost every spot, especially the cup holders. E-Coli bacteria was found on the floors.
Why People Love Home Theaters
- A clean, comfortable environment tailored to your tastes
- You decide who enjoys the movie with you… in complete privacy
- Your view is unobstructed and the audio quality is perfect
- You can watch whatever you choose on your own schedule